PROJECT 3 – PEER TO PEER NETWORK UPGRADE
PEER TO PEER NETWORK UPGRADE
This project consisted of upgrading a standard peer to peer network with only a file server and client PCs through to a fully functional client / server based solution.
Our recommended solution was Microsoft Small Business Server 2011, with integrated Exchange and Sharepoint it makes for an affordable solution for small to medium sized businesses.
We then set about putting in place a strategy for upgrading their network and working closely with the client to avoid any disruption to services.
- NO CENTRAL MANAGEMENT OF ANTI VIRUS SOLUTION
- NO INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL BACKUPS IN PLACE
- USERS FREE TO INSTALL APPLICATIONS ON WORKSTATIONS
- NO MANAGEMENT OF DATA INCLUDING ENFORCING SECURITY ON FOLDERS
- NO IT MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTATION
- NO FACILITY TO ALLOW REMOTE USERS ACCESS TO EMAILS / DOCUMENTS
- SERVER RUNNING MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2011 SMALL BUSINESS SERVER
- EMAIL AND WORKSTATION ACCESS FOR REMOTE USERS
- INTEGRATION OF EMAILS ON USERS SMART PHONES
- SPAM FILTRATION SOLUTION
- VPN ACCESS TO THE NETWORK FOR REMOTE USERS
- 2 TIER BACKUP SOLUTION
- FULLY MANAGED ANTI-VIRUS SOLUTION
- IMPROVED SECURITY
- SCALABLE MICROSOFT SOLUTION
- IMPROVED MANAGEMENT OF DATA
- REDUCED SPAM BY 99.9%
- REDUCED THREAT OF VIRUSES
- REMOTE ACCESS TO EMAILS / DOCUMENTS
- REMOTE ACCESS TO NETWORK VIA VPN
- CENTRAL DEPLOYMENT OF SOFTWARE
- ROBUST ON AND OFFSITE BACKUP
- REMOTE MONITORING OF NETWORK
“Thank you for everything you have done, guiding us through the upgrade has helped us understand our new IT system we have installed.
We also appreciate the training you have provided on allowing our employees to fully understand our new setup.”
Looking for a similar solution, need advice and help why not contact us:
t: 01706 500800 e: firstname.lastname@example.org