Project: PC Software & Hardware Upgrades
Slow PCs due to Windows 10 Upgrade
This client contacted us as they initially wanted an assessment of their computers to identify why they were running slowly. They had opted into the free Windows 10 upgrade program and most of the computers upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
We ran an IT audit against all of the hardware so we could identify which machines required a hardware upgrade, immediately we could see that most of their PCs were under resourced to run Windows 10.
A plan was put together to work out the most cost effective solution for the client whilst also minimising disruption to their employees and business.
- PCs not up to specification for running Windows 10
- No centrally managed antivirus solution
- PCs tethered to desk phones limited network speed to 100Mbps
- Issues with remote access for end users to their PCs
- No IT management documentation
- Memory/SSD upgrades on all PCs
- Business class anti virus solution
- Remote access solution for end users
- Business class cloud backup solution
- Reconfigured network to increase network speeds
- Improved productivity
- Increased security policies
- Reduced threat from viruses / spyware
- Improved speed of network
- Easier remote access for end users
- Overall better management of IT Setup
“Abilas IT are friendly and helpful and always feel our companies best interests are at heart. Abilas has assisted us with a number of projects now, due to the nature of our business some of these projects have had to been done out of hours.”
Looking for a similar solution, need advice and help why not contact us: